1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page) Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 4 pages
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 1: minimum 5 references nor older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care in Children and Adolescents
Based upon current evidence-based research
1. Introduction (1/2 page)
1. Explain how cultural competence improves health outcomes (1 page).
Identify the differences between cultural awareness, cultural sensitivity, and cultural competence.
2. Discuss why geographic regions, such as Appalachia, are often associated with a particular culture.
3. For each factor, give an example of how a particular culture Cuban may affect the health and development of a pediatric patient (1 page).
a. Health Beliefs
b. Health Customs
c. Religious Beliefs
d. Dietary Customs
4. Conduct a brief cultural self-assessment that includes- Cuban (1 page):
a. What culture do you identify with?
b. How does your culture view diversity?
c. Explain the impact of your culture on healthcare decisions.
d. Explain how your culture views the dying process.
e. Are there any particular customs, foods, holidays, and beliefs that strongly represent your culture?
5. Conclusion (1/2 page)
Part 2: Health Care in Children and Adolescents
Culture affects our view of health, wellness, illness, and death. As a Primary Care Provider, it is essential you have some awareness of your patient’s and family’s culture. Studies have shown that incorporating cultural awareness and sensitivity significantly improves patient compliance.
1. How does this culture view health promotion and disease prevention (such as immunizations)?
2. How does this culture’s spiritual beliefs impact the view of health?
3. How does this culture affect your patient care?
b. Patient education
c. Anticipatory guidance
d. Treatments such as medications
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more