This week, we’ve spent some time exploring painting and sculpture as artistic forms. To help you explore what we’ve learned about, your Unit 2 assignment will consist of writing an essay addressing using the following criteria:
• 1,000 words or roughly four double-spaced pages.
• Make use of at least three scholarly sources to support and develop your ideas. Our course text may serve as one of these three sources.
• Your essay should demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections.
• Be sure to cite your sources using proper APA format (7th edition). For help with APA, visit the Bethel Library website to explore a plethora of APA-related tutorials, help videos and resources.
• Spend some time with the five Impressionist paintings in the “Comparison of Five Impressionist Paintings” section in Chapter 4.
• Next, answer the following questions:
o If you were to purchase one of these five paintings based on which you find most attractive or engaging, which would you choose and why?
o How does your chosen painting make use of color and line?
o How does your chosen painting make use of symmetry or asymmetry? What is the effect of this technique?
o What other ‘impressionistic’ qualities of painting do you observe in your chosen painting?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more