Posted: May 13th, 2021
PART 1 (10 marks) Atherosclerotic plaque formation
1. Describe the step for the formation of an atherosclerotic in the upper branch of the left coronary artery
· Include in your answer the pathological changes at the level of the artery
· Include in your answer the risk factors that would lead to this plaque formation
Rupture of a plaque in the left coronary artery
2. Differentiate between a stable and unstable plaque.
A stable adequate is blood flow and the symptoms quickly subside without any damage to the heart and dot not tend to form cloth.
A Unstable plaque is restriction of blood flow in the coronary artery,
3. Describe what happens when an unstable plaque rupture
An unstable plaque going to be hemorrhage into the plaque or thrombotic occlusion of the vessel lumen.
4. Describe what happens to the contents of a ruptured plaque of upper branch of the left coronary artery. Where could the contents go?
1. What happens as it progresses through the coronary circulation?
2. What areas of the heart will it affect?
cluding the arteries to the heart.
PART 2 (10 marks)
Hypertension mechanisms and pathophysiology
Describe the risk factors that contribute to hypertension
• Describe how the risk factors contribute to the development of hypertension
salt intake, obesity and insulin resistance, the renin-angiotensin system, and the sympathetic nervous system.
6. How do the various components of the autonomic nervous system influence blood pressure?
· Include in your answer the involvement of the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system?
· How does the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone (RAA) system influence blood pressure?
Renin is secreted from the juxtaglomerular apparatus of the kidney in response to glomerular under perfusion or a reduced salt intake. It is also released in response to stimulation from the sympathetic nervous system
7. How is the diagnosis of hypertension made?
8. What are the manifestations related to hypertension?
• Include in your answer target-organ damage
9. How do medications act to control blood pressure?
• Include in your answer, what are some non-pharmacological interventions to manage blood pressure, how do they help?
Using our essay writing service.
Our working experience, customer feedback, and market resources have brought about the creation of an exclusive online service: Academiagrades.com. Have you ever wanted to do all of your homework to the best of your abilities but got stuck on the very first task on your to-do list? We know that you deserve your rest, quality time and we are ready and able to handle all your research and academic requirements.
Writing papers is a common source of headaches for students everywhere, especially if they intend to produce something their instructor would consider “excellent”. If you seek professional help with your essays, know that our essay writing service is 24/7 ready to take on your task. Our skilled writers can help you with any assignment you may find hard. Discover what benefits you get by asking us to complete your paper.
We have delivered more than 98% of student’s papers before the deadline so far. Order your writing task from us and we will send it exactly when you expect it. Great result in a short timeframe. We’re here for you day and night. Connect with customer support around-the-clock for any orders or urgent questions.
For that professional touch we go over all finished work check spelling grammar and formatting to make sure the assignment looks polished and excellent. All our essays are checked for plagiarism before hand over as well an extra set of experts in our QA department to examine on the quality.
If you have done the research and need our specialist to make it worthy of top marks, we will completely rewrite your paper while we guarantee originality. Ask your writer for adjustments and you will have them in no time.
We often write papers on client friendly price on our website, and you can always choose a longer deadline to save a bit on the price of your order. The more pages you order also reduces the price considerably.
At Academiagrades.com we know that half of the process depends on customers and their ability to articulate instructions in an effective way. Their views on desired final products must be made clear to the writers. The diversity of the orders we receive has also enable us to largely improve our analytical and research capabilities. Working in the field of academic assistance for a relatively long period we understand that the customer can effectively manage the orders by consistent communication with the writer.
We offer a convenient, simple and unique platform for collaboration between customers and professional writers willing and able to dedicate their skills towards customers’ academic success. Our company support team as well as regulations are excellent and easy to work with for the customer thus fostering professionalism. Our focus is to be a reliable partner and create a long term cooperation with you. For those pursuing personal development, as essay-doyen we look forward to offering you numerous interesting projects and opportunities for self-improvement.
Our company is one of the largest and most reliable essay writing services in the world. We provide all forms of assignment help including essay writing, research writing help, calculations help, statistics help, and custom essays help. We have provided custom writing services to thousands of students around the world. We are also among the most affordable essay help service in the world.
Use our service today and experience from academic experts.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.