1. Identify three (3) job requirements (e.g., needed certifications, previous work experience, external influences, etc.) that could apply to your chosen scenario. (Examine the job openings in your business scenario; then identify at least 3 key job requirements related to these openings. Briefly discuss why you identified these requirements.)
A. Determine two (2) ways these requirements could impact staffing at your organization. (Briefly discuss two ways the job requirements identified above will affect your staffing plan.)
B. Next, suggest one (1) strategy that you could utilize to ensure that all applicants meet the identified job requirements for your organization. (How will you ensure applicants have the job requirements? Can you measure applicant knowledge? Will you require them to demonstrate skills? Are their applicable certifications or degrees?)
C. Justify your response.
2. Outline a long-term recruitment plan that contains at least four (4) components, is aligned with your company’s recruitment strategy, but also addresses possible job skill or credential shortages. Note:Consider concepts such as succession planning and hiring retirees. Consider your emphasis on internal vs. external recruiting, job posting, and individual development initiatives.
3. Describe three (3) branding strategies that you would employ to attract qualified applicants to your organization.
A. Next, suggest three (3) communication methods that you would utilize to reach out to applicants. (Note: review your openings and compare these to the requirements you identified; next, consider the most effective way to reach potential applicants most likely to possess these requirements. Explain how each method will be most effective at meeting your needs.)
B. Predict the outcome of integrating your branding strategies and communication methods at your organization. Provide a rationale for your response.
4. Determine two (2) selection processes for recruiting new employees that could apply to your chosen scenario and then:
A. Identify five (5) selection criteria that you could use when hiring new employees.
B. Next, analyze the effect of the five (5) identified selection criteria on long-term employee retention and preservation of organizational knowledge.
C. Justify your response.
5. Suggest two (2) assessment methods that you could employ to select new employees for your organization and then:
A. Analyze the validity and reliability of each method in regards to the job your organization is offering.
B. Next, identify four (4) job predictors that you believe can assess candidates’ knowledge, skills, abilities, and other skills and experiences (KSAO’s).
C. Provide support for your rationale.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more