I need an explanation for this Communications question to help me study.
The objective of this paper is to analyze the interpersonal communication skills you have learned in this course. Your paper must be a minimum of 3 full pages of content typed (Times New Roman, 12 point font, double spaced) and written in paragraph style (not bullet points). Include a title page with an original title for your paper, your name, and date. Your paper should have introductory and concluding paragraphs. The body of the paper should answer the questions below. Late papers are NOT accepted. This paper shall be uploaded to Canvas as a Microsoft Word Document, PDF, or Rich Text File by the due date. Please use concepts from the textbook to answer the following questions:
1. What specific communication skill have you improved the most during this term?
a. Define the skill and explain your level of improvement. Provide examples to demonstrate your point.
2. What do you think is your best skill as a communicator and why?
a. Define the skill and explain why it is your best. Provide examples to demonstrate your point.
3. What skill would you like to continue to improve as you leave this course?
a. Define the skill and explain why you would like to continue to improve the skill.
Reflection Paper Rubric
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeSelf-AnalysisUse information learned in class and in text. Points based on how thoroughly you address each category.
• Each question is adequately addressed (3pts)
• Main ideas are clearly developed (3pts)
• Support and examples come from a variety of perspectives: textbook readings, class discussions, personal/professional experiences, and any other relevant resources or references (3pts)
• Evidence of self-reflection (3pts)
• Accurate application of concepts from course (3pts)
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeWritingWriting Mechanics & Style
• Paper presentation is neatly typed with a cover page (1pts)
• Minimal spelling and grammatical errors (2pts)
• Organization of paper contains a structured introduction, body, and conclusion (2pts)
|Total Points: 35|
Requirements: .doc file | MLA | Essay | 3 pages, Double spaced
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more