Diagnostic Assessment Homework Question
CCSS Standard: _____________ OR STATE Standard: Social Studies____
Standard (include identifying numbers):
7C.11: Identify the causes, challenges, and the effects of the Industrial Revolution, as well as Eli Whitney’s Cotton Gin, Edmund Cartwright’s power loom, as well as James Watt’s steam engine, and the inventors and innovations that helped contribute to the Industrial Revolution and how it impacted the economy, culture, and the way products were transported.
1. Describe events from Industrial Revolution in the United States.
2. Recognize events leading up to the Industrial Revolution.
3. Recognize the difficulties that folks endured.
4. Recognize the impact of the Industrial Revolution on the economy, society, and culture.
5. During the Industrial Revolution, identify innovators and their innovations.
6. Identify several modes of transportation used throughout the Industrial Revolution, such as canals, roads, and railways.
Key Terms (vocabulary) Definition
Era noted around 1760 England when the structure of the economy changed economically and socially. Eventually the impact spread to other nations, marked primarily by the replacement of handheld tools with power-driven machines became more powerful.
Cars, trucks, planes and other modes of travel used to move products and people from one location to another, and the many mechanisms by which such mobility is done, like the steam engine and loom.
A person who develops or finds a new technique, form, device, or other beneficial means, which is referred to as an innovation.
The prudent management of money, resources, and manufacturing equipment.
Apparatus used in the industrialization of weaving during the Industrial Revolution, invented by Edmund Cartwright.
Period of time when factories replaced manufacturing goods in houses and small businesses.
A vehicle capable of transporting people or commodities from one location to another.
Someone who has made something
The flow of money in a state, city, or country.
A machine that wove cloth.
Key Verbs (skills) Definition
To make known
Giving money or items to help a cause
To show or tell something will occur..
“I Can” statements in student-friendly language
• I can describe the beginning of the Industrial Revolution began and how it spread to the USA.
• I know how the Industrial Revolution affected our economy, culture, and society.
• I can describe the influence of the Industrial Revolution on innovators and their innovations.
• I’m able to track the evolution of the production system.
• How did the Industrial Revolution get started? What sparked it off?
• How long has it been going on in the United States?
• How long did it go on for?
• What mode of conveyance was employed to move the goods?
• What was the state of the economy at the time of the Industrial Revolution? Cultural?
• What is a key piece of information regarding the Industrial Revolution?
• What factors influenced the growth of towns and cities during and after the Industrial Revolution?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more