Part1: Reading Reflection: 1. Who is the author? What are their qualifications? Academic affiliations? Other work?
2. What is the research question that the author is trying to answer?
3. Restate the author’s argument concisely.
4. How is the author building their argument? What is the method of their research? For example, are they conducting interviews, analyzing films, etc.
5. What sources are cited? In other words, what is the author’s evidence? Or where are they getting their data from?
6. Who is the author in conversation with? Who is the audience?
7. When was the text written? How does this affect the argument?
Part2: Reading Annotation: What counts as meaningful engagement with the text? Highlight the corresponding words in the text.Take a screenshot or copy the text and mark the page.
1.Identify passages that are confusing, ask/ answer clarifying questions
2.Try to reword difficult passages to make them more understandable
3. Reword or summarize key concepts or passages
4. Link key terms and ideas to outside materials or other course readings
5. Ask/ answer a discussion question (see below)
(If you want to answer a discussion question, I dropped two pictures)
Elements of a thought-provoking question (this is different from a clarifying question):
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more