you will first complete an entity relationship lab using a software of your choice. Example software include Lucidchart, draw.io , and Visual Paradigm.
· Refer to the long-term care (LTC) facility referenced in Week 1 discussion, question one.
· You will design an entity relationship (ER) diagram for the LTCView data warehouse which consists of data feeds from five different client registration systems and three different clinical documentation systems.
· In order to construct the diagram, you will utilize a software of your choice (listed above).
· When completing your ER diagram in the software, remember that we represent entities as rectangles and relationships as diamond shapes.
o Remember that the relationship between entities may be one-to-one or one-to-many and are represented as such in your ER diagram.
· When completing your ER diagram in the software consider the entities that are involved in the LTC processes of client registration and clinical documentation.
o Think of the stakeholders involved in conducting these processes within the senior living and skilled nursing facilities.
In your paper,
· Explain the entities that you diagramed in your lab and the type of data generated by each of these entities which may be viewed in the LTCView data warehouse.
· Describe the relationships between these entities and your rationale for each one-to-one or one-to-many data relationship.
· Contrast the types of entities in your ER diagram and their relative importance related to the business intelligence functions in the LTCView data warehouse.
Submitting your ER Diagram Options:
· Save your diagram as a word document or PDF and submit it as a separate file, along with your paper, to Waypoint. Be sure to format the diagram in APA Style and title it appropriately.
The Entity Relationship Diagram Lab paper
· Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages)
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper in bold font
§ Space should be between title and the rest of the information on the title page.
o Student’s name
o Name of institution (Ashford University)
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more