DescriptionTHIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PAPER FOR ME FINAL PAPER 3500 WORDS WITHOUT EXCLUDING CITIATION WORD COUNT.
I WILL SEND UNIT 1 -2 PAPERS THAT YOU WROTE FOR ME THEY WILL BE ABOUT SAME TOPIC AND YOU MIGHT GATHER INFORMATION FORM.
Unit 3: The Creation and Craft of Argument (35%)
In Unit 3, you will develop and refine an argument based on your understanding of the elements of argument from Unit 1 and the research you conducted in Unit 2. You will start by drafting and developing an answer to your research question, which will become your tentative MAIN CLAIM (THESIS). Once you have established a main claim, you will begin the writing process by developing a clear plan for the structure of your argument.
You will write a 3,500 word (NOT INCLUDING WORKS CITED PAGE), RESEARCHED argumentative essay that uses AT LEAST 7-8 SOURCES (AT LEAST THREE OF WHICH NEED TO BE SCHOLARLY). All sources need to be cited properly according the MLA FORMAT.
NOTE: YOU MAY NEED TO CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS IN WORD TO REFLECT THE FOLLOWING!
• Times New Roman, 12 pt.
• normal margins
• Justification: left margin only
• Line spacing: double spaced
• Print: Black ink
• Name, etc. appears in upper left hand corner of first page only.
• Page numbers in upper right hand corner in proper MLA format (heading)
Please Proof read your paper!
Be sure that your essay has these characteristics
• Work is focused around a main claim that is debatable (logos).
• Claim is supported with sufficient evidence (logos, pathos).
• Your voice is present, appropriate, and original (ethos)
• Work demonstrates responsible use and documentation of outside sources.
• Ideas are well-developed and appropriate, and are not superficially covered.
• Structure is logical and guides the reader to the end.
• Writing reflects a clear sense of purpose and audience.
• Diction and usage are appropriated for college-level writing.
• Includes a Works Cited page that lists at least 7-8 sources, at least 3 of which are scholarly.
(( MLA citation. if the citation has MORE THAT ONE name you must put ET AL ))
(((You must include the LINK OR DOI of the citation and page number. )))
You can pick as many sources as you want but 7-8 sources, at least 3 of which are scholarly.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more