Discuss the characteristics and global significance of data personalisation.
Evaluate the organisational opportunities and challenges posed by data personalisation.
Explain and analyse how you will address the data personalisation issues relevant to the app, the BIS solution(s) and business strategy you have already chosen. Including:
a) Overview of your business, the app, the BIS solution(s) and performance objectives.
b) Proposals to articulate the value exchange for your business and customers involved in personalisation of their data.
c) Proposals to build positive customer sentiment (trust) in your business brand.
d) Proposals to work within and remain compliant to current laws and regulations relevant to individual privacy.
e) Explanation of your business strategy and analysis of how application of the above proposals will contribute to the business strategy in terms of data personalisation.
(35 marks) Task 4
Explain the theory used to justify the choices made for your proposed business information solution(s) and how this theory was applied.
Use correct academic writing style and structure. Use correct grammar, syntax, punctuation and spelling. Use in-text citations and references according to the Harvard Reference System.
Evidence of knowledge, understanding and analysis of the role of green computing in an organisation and its relationship to corporate strategy.
Evidence of academic and intellectual skills required for evaluation of appropriate hard and soft factors that impact upon success and failure in the development, roll out and operation of business information systems.
Evidence of academic and intellectual skills that successfully apply principles of green computing to a specific organisational context.
• Structure of the briefing document:
1. Introduction – introduce the topic area and explain the scope of work
to be addressed in the briefing document (150 words).
2. Task 1 (300 words).
3. Task 2 (600 words).
4. Task 3
a) Overview of your business, the app, the BIS solution(s) and performance objectives (100 words).
b) Proposals to address the value exchange for your business and customers involved in personalisation of their data (250 words).
c) Proposals to build positive customer sentiment (trust) in your business brand (250 words).
d) Proposals to work within and remain compliant to current laws and regulations relevant to individual privacy (250 words).
e)Explanation of your business strategy and analysis of how application of the above proposals will contribute to the business strategy in terms of improved social, economic & environmental impacts (200 words).
5. Task 4 (750 words).
6. Conclusion to summarise what you have set out in your main section
7. Full list of references.
Please note that your briefing report does not require an executive summary, recommendations or appendices. You must use the business/organisation chosen for the interim assessment. If you do not, ten marks will be forfeited.
• Respond to each task by using relevant theories, frameworks and their application to the BIS development with evaluation and analysis. Some level of critical approach deserves merit.
• Explore the privacy paradox concept in your analysis and application of your proposals to your specific business.
• Analyse and apply current national and international privacy law and responses such as GDPR and privacy policies.
• Task 4: lectures, tutorials and the VLE materials curate and present a range of relevant theory to support your BIS development (e.g. value chain, virtual value chain, IPOS model, generic strategy, five forces analysis, system theory, three levels of strategy and data-information- knowledge model). Please select from the theory covered in class and make sure you both explain the theory and show how you applied it to your recommendations.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more