You’ll investigate GRC. This is a huge topic and will be covered in later classes. We’ve done a deep-dive this term into risk. This paper is to gain some insight.
• 5 pages, double spaced, running header NOT NEEDED. One separate page for References with Websites links.
• Answer these questions:
– What is GRC and (as a continuation), what is a GRC program?
– What are some GRC program trends in 2021 and beyond?
– What are the most popular GRC tools today?
– Search SimplyHired or other recruiting tools for “GRC software”, your choice of location. What do you see? What are the most essential skills needed? Review in context of topics we’ve discussed in this class.
– Conclusion: is GRC part of a risk management program or is the risk management program part of GRC?
• Include effective opening/closing statements… and what exploded your brain?
• READ THESE FOR CONTEXT and for initial guidance:
– What is GRC? | IBM
– What is GRC / Governance, Risk and Compliance? | OCEG
– Top GRC Tools & Software for 2021 | eSecurityPlanet
– 20 Best GRC software jobs in Florida (Hiring Now!) | SimplyHired
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more