1) Minimum 6 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 2 pages
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 4: Minimum 5 references
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pharmacology
L.P., age 23, is a white woman who graduated from college last year. She began working as an accountant 1 month after graduating. Approximately 2 months ago, she moved into a two-bedroom apartment with another woman who works at the same accounting firm. She states that her roommate recommended that she see a doctor to find out if she has anemia or “some sort of fatigue syndrome.” She states that she has felt “restless” and “on edge” for most of the past 9 months. She becomes easily fatigued and irritable and has difficulty concentrating and falling asleep. She states that sometimes her mind “just goes blank,” and she is worried that her work performance is no longer excellent. She reports that all her life she had good grades in school and was very successful in everything she attempted. Although she has been “a worrier from the day I was born,” now she worries more than she ever has and feels nervous “all the time.” L.P. reports that she has a good relationship with her boyfriend, but they do not get to see each other very often because he is attending graduate school 100 miles away. She reports having a satisfying sexual relationship with him. She denies having any problems with relationships with her parents, roommate, or peers. She denies having any financial worries unless she is fired from her job for poor work performance. She reports that she has always been healthy and has taken good care of herself. The only medication she takes is birth control pills, which she has taken for the past 4 years without any adverse effects.
Diagnosis: Generalized Anxiety Disorder
1. List specific treatment goals for L.P.
2. What drug therapy would you prescribe? Why?
3. What are the parameters for monitoring the success of the therapy?
4. Describe specific patient monitoring based on the prescribed therapy.
5. List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy.
6. What would be the choice for second-line therapy?
7. What dietary and lifestyle changes should be recommended for this patient?
Part 2: Health Assessment
Adolescent pregnancy is viewed as a high-risk situation because it poses serious health risks for the mother and the baby.
1. Describe various risk factors or precursors to adolescent pregnancy.
2. Research community and state resources devoted in adolescent pregnancy and describe at least two of these resources.
3. Research the teen pregnancy rates for the last 10 years for your state (Florida) and community.
a. Has this rate increased or decreased? Discuss possible reasons for an increase or decrease.
Part 3: Health Assessment
1. Describe two external stressors that are unique to adolescents.
2. Discuss what risk-taking behaviors may result from the external stressors and what support or coping mechanism can be introduced. mother and the baby.
Part 4: Health Assessment
Topic: Drug use in adolescents
1. Describe the contemporary issue and explain 3 -4 external stressors are associated with this issue.
2. Outline assessment strategies to screen for this issue and external stressors during an assessment for an adolescent patient.
3. Describe what additional assessment questions you would need to ask and define the ethical parameters regarding what you can and cannot share with the parent or guardian.
4. Discuss support options for adolescents encountering external stressors. Include
a. specific support options for the contemporary issue you presented.
Part 5: Nursing Leadership
1. Discuss how nurse leaders serve as advocates for their employees.
2. Describe how advocacy for employees affects patient care and outcomes.
Using our essay writing service.
Our working experience, customer feedback, and market resources have brought about the creation of an exclusive online service: academiagrades.com. Have you ever wanted to do all of your homework to the best of your abilities but got stuck on the very first task on your to-do list? We know that you deserve your rest, quality time and we are ready and able to handle all your research and academic requirements.
Writing papers is a common source of headaches for students everywhere, especially if they intend to produce something their instructor would consider “excellent”. If you seek professional help with your essays, know that our essay writing service is 24/7 ready to take on your task. Our skilled writers can help you with any assignment you may find hard. Discover what benefits you get by asking us to complete your paper.
We have delivered more than 98% of student’s papers before the deadline so far. Order your writing task from us and we will send it exactly when you expect it. Great result in a short timeframe. We’re here for you day and night. Connect with customer support around-the-clock for any orders or urgent questions.
For that professional touch we go over all finished work check spelling grammar and formatting to make sure the assignment looks polished and excellent. All our essays are checked for plagiarism before hand over as well an extra set of experts in our QA department to examine on the quality.
If you have done the research and need our specialist to make it worthy of top marks, we will completely rewrite your paper while we guarantee originality. Ask your writer for adjustments and you will have them in no time.
We often write papers on client friendly price on our website, and you can always choose a longer deadline to save a bit on the price of your order. The more pages you order also reduces the price considerably.
At Academiagrades.com we know that half of the process depends on customers and their ability to articulate instructions in an effective way. Their views on desired final products must be made clear to the writers. The diversity of the orders we receive has also enable us to largely improve our analytical and research capabilities. Working in the field of academic assistance for a relatively long period we understand that the customer can effectively manage the orders by consistent communication with the writer.
We offer a convenient, simple and unique platform for collaboration between customers and professional writers willing and able to dedicate their skills towards customers’ academic success. Our company support team as well as regulations are excellent and easy to work with for the customer thus fostering professionalism. Our focus is to be a reliable partner and create a long term cooperation with you. For those pursuing personal development, as essay-doyen we look forward to offering you numerous interesting projects and opportunities for self-improvement.
Our company is one of the largest and most reliable essay writing services in the world. We provide all forms of assignment help including essay writing, research writing help, calculations help, statistics help, and custom essays help. We have provided custom writing services to thousands of students around the world. We are also among the most affordable essay help service in the world.
Use our service today and experience from academic experts.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more