The example files are of group projects but mine is individual – you must look at the example to get an idea of the layout, format and structure of the project.
My project will only be 4100 words but it must be the same style and structure as the group project. The work must also be of the same standard
1) Open the example and familiarise yourself with the layout, structure and standard of work that my individual project must be.
2) Open and look at the initial research proposal document. The individual project must be based off of the research proposal form.
3) The final project must answer the below questions in context of the research proposal.
4) In the examples you will see that groups use a company in their work. I also must use a company and this company is:
5) I have attached the 6 months of social media analysis below – you must read the initial research proposal and you will see why you need this. The document is an excel file and cannot be send as PDF. If the document does not open please provide me an email send the excel sheet.
If there is bits of data or social media data for the past 6 months or interviews etc then just make it up yourself.
My individual project is:
Issue statement – what is being investigated: The impact of social media marketing on customer awareness and its effect on customer engagement and revenue generation performance from a B2C perspective.
Academic research question underpinning the study:
To what extent does Facebook social media marketing improve customer awareness and engagement what are the effects on revenue generation performance?
MY project must follow the same structure and style as the examples but just on a smaller scale.
You must read carefully the initial research proposal form and use the theories and acamdeic references in there as well as others.
MY PROJECT MUST FOLLOW THE SAME FORMAT as examples.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more