Read this case “Jane’s Dilemma—Hiring the Development Director”
( the link has two pages for the case )
and write a 4-6-page case analysis addressing the following questions. Please answer each question in details. You will use the Q& A format for this case analysis, and keep in mind that you need to elaborate your answers, which means that I expect your answer to each question to be at least a paragraph and not a short sentence or bullet points.
The case analysis should be double-spaced, in a 12-point Times New Roman font, and with 1-inch margin.
The grade for this case study assignment is based on the originality, insightfulness, and overall quality of your analyses. Other factors in your grade are (1) adherence to any guidelines distributed in class; (2) style, grammar, reference of the paper; and (3) your ability to express critical thinking.
1. What are Jane’s options, and what are the pros and cons of each option?
2. Should Jane report the offer she received from Bernie to anyone within or outside of her organization?
3. How much should the fact that Jane needs to maintain her income to support her mother’s nursing home costs factor into her decision? Discuss any conflict between Jane’s ethical responsibility to act in the best interests of the organization and the need to serve her own interests, and how such a conflict should be resolved.
4. How much does the fact that these two organizations are likely to merge sometime in the near future factor into her decision?
5. Discuss the ethics of each of the fundraising strategies used by Bernie Plotkoff.
6. Discuss what is appropriate with respect to prospect research and what are some of the prospect research techniques that might cross the line of acceptability, even if they are effective.
7. Discuss the pros and cons of paying fundraisers based on the amount they raise. Why do almost all organizations that represent fundraisers have ethics codes that consider compensation based on the amount a fundraiser raises to be unethical?
You will use the Q& A format for this case analysis, and keep in mind that you need to elaborate your answers, which means that I expect your answer to each question to be at least a paragraph and not a short sentence or bullet points.
We confidently assure you of high-quality work. We engage a number of strategies in to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control prior to being submitted to the customers. academiagrades.com guarantees that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with the standards of academic writings. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself in to meet your needs.
We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
We use the following tools to crosscheck our assignments:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more