The multiple linear regression model
• Fit a preliminary model. At this point, do not discuss the regression output.
• Check model assumptions (e.g., constant variance, normality, and uncorrelated errors if
relevant) and diagnostics (outliers, leverage, influence, variance inflation); conduct
Modified-Levene test, test for normality, and Bonferroni outlier test.
IF you have adequate reason, you may remove outliers and re-do the preliminary
• Perform necessary transformations if necessary (check online) and present the
transformed model (remember to re-check model assumptions).
• Clearly present your preliminary model that satisfies the model assumptions.
Explore the interaction terms
• Explore interactions using partial regression plots.
• Discuss the addition of possibly useful interaction terms.
• Check correlations involving the added interaction terms before and after standardization.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more