Multimedia Presentation Homework Assignment
The Final Project requires you to integrate the work you undertook throughout the course into a multimedia presentation. You can use any of the following multimedia tools; Jing (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., Screencast-o-matic (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., or VoiceThread (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Scenario: The school you researched during this course is being taken over the by the state for poor performance. Based on your educational philosophy, your classroom management plan, lesson plan, and the learning activities and assessment you developed in this course, the new principal has asked you to interview for the lead teacher position. This position would allow you to teach the grade of your choosing and give you the authority to enact significant changes across the school. You are one of only 20 candidates asked to apply for this prestigious position. You have been asked to submit a multimedia interview presentation instead of interviewing in person. The principal has requested that you include the following in your presentation:
a. Create a PowerPoint presentation of eight to ten slides that includes:
· A slide that includes a brief self-introduction and summary of the position for which you are applying
· A slide on your Philosophy of Education (from Week 1)
· A slide on a Classroom management plan (from Week 2)
· A slide on Different school models (from Week 3)
· A slide on Effective lesson planning and design to include the Student’s Role in the learning process (from Week 4)
· A slide on Assessment Matters (from Week 5)
· A slide on Professional Learning Communities (PLC) (from Newman (2012) Chapter 14 and in Week Six-Discussion One)
· A slide that lists the references in APA style (minimum of three) used in your presentation. Consider using the references from the previous weeks’ assignments.
b. Create a multimedia interview of no more than eight to ten minutes. You can use any of the following multimedia tools; Jing (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., Screencast-o-matic (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., or VoiceThread (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Present your PowerPoint from Step 1 as if you were interviewing for the position remotely. As you present your slides in the multimedia interview, use the audio or video feature to record yourself discussing the following:
· Introduce yourself and the position for which you are applying
· Describe your philosophy of education
· Share a personal idea of a successful classroom management plan
· Explain and support your chosen school model that you recommend that the school should implement
· Identify lesson planning and design, and the role that students play in the learning process
· Discuss how assessment matters in relation to the role for which you are interviewing
· Share your thoughts on the meaning of building a Professional Learning Community (PLC), and what you would expect to see if you entered a PLC-focused classroom
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more