The rise of multinational marketing has connected humanity worldwide and fueled the rise of the global integrated enterprise. Though cultural differences remain significant and must be considered in planning marketing strategies, a looming effect of multinational marketing is the diminishing of those cultural differences and the connection of cultures that may not have encountered one another previously. Further, the Internet, social networks, Internet marketing, and digital tracking systems that allow targeted marketing to individuals have changed and continue to change the landscape of markets. In this assignment, you will explore the marketing of a multinational company, discuss how it addresses cultural differences and digital marketing, and suggest what should be its marketing strategy going forward.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· Refer to Chapters 2-4 of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.) for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. These chapters contain essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
· While non-academic sources are acceptable for this assignment, at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source must be included.
Examine the marketing used by Volkswagen or Exxon-Mobil over the last 10 years.
Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) in which you explore the marketing of Volkswagen or Exxon-Mobil. Discuss how either addresses cultural differences and digital marketing, and suggest what should be its marketing strategy going forward. Include the following in your paper:
1. An introduction that introduces the company you selected and describes its marketing strategy and challenges over the last 10 years.
2. A discussion of how the company adapts its marketing to manage cultural differences.
3. An analysis of its digital marketing strategy and use or avoidance of digital tracking tools.
4. A research- and theory-based marketing forecast for the company. How do you suggest the company should approach marketing moving forward? (Note: Your discussion must include clear language giving your recommendation in the form: “I recommend…”)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more