Respond to each question and then send an email to the writer with your comments. Everyone has the same set of questions so you do not need to re-state the question in your email. Remember that part of your required work in the course is to contribute to the peer editing process.
1. Every paper needs a title and a title is not â€œEssay #1.â€ A title suggests to the reader what will come. A title arouses reader expectations. Rate the title of this paper (No title Needs help OK but not exciting Pretty good Brilliant). Explain why you rated it that way.
2. Is there an introductory paragraph? Does it identify what the author is writing about? Are the titles of the books in italics or underlined? Does it suggest how the â€œformâ€ of the novels is appropriate for the novelsâ€™ â€œmessageâ€?
3. List those aspects of the narrative form that are identified and discussed in the essay. a. b. c. d.
4. Can you think of any other aspects of form that the writer might include in the argument? If so what would those be?
5. Are the books treated in separate body paragraphs? That is one or more on A Long Way Gone and one on Bamboo People or the body paragraphs separated by subject/topic? Remember that the body of the essay needs to have more than one paragraph.
6. Are those aspects/subjects/narrative strategies treated and phrased in parallel form?
7. Do you disagree with any of the writerâ€™s observations or conclusions? If so why?
8. Is the paper long enough to convince you that its argument and supporting evidence is fair and accurate? Length is a reflection of level of detail. Does the essay adequately cover the assignment?
9. Is there anything that needs to be developed more? Anything that needs to be tightened or shortened?
10. Is there a concluding paragraph? Does it â€œsumâ€ up without repeating exactly what was included in the introduction?
Writing 1. Do you see any misspellings? Indicate them.
2. Any mistakes in possessives? [thatâ€™s the â€˜s or sâ€™].
3. Any agreement errorsâ€“subject and verb [the novel are] pronoun [the hero . . . they]?.
4. Any problems of word choice [cliches colloquialisms diction]? Helping Make two (2) specific recommendations to the writer. A. B. I have attached the essay for which you are to review and answer these peer review questions below.
Requirements: Answer all of the questions | .doc file
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more