Order Principal And Supervisor Interview
Part A: You must use these FOURTEEN questions and FOUR of your own QUESTIONS FOR A TOTAL OF 18 QUESTIONS.
The First Fourteen Questions:
1) What is the mission of the school and how do you involve your School Advisory Committee and staff to carry out the mission of your school? https://www.nbcsd.k12.ms.us/brooks/files/images/School%20Mission%20Banner.jpg?mask=1
2) How do you and your teachers accommodate and discipline exceptional education students to ensure appropriate discipline for exceptional educational students?
3) Cite at least one situation where you as the principal had to consider both teacher and student rights? What did you do and what was the result of the situation?
4) Describe how you work with employee union representatives? (Support Staff and Teacher Unions)
5) Have you ever non-reappointed a teacher or not supported an employee? Explain.
6) Have you ever had employee(s) file a grievance? Why or why not? What provisions of the contract were said to have been violated?
7) What is your policy on a teacher’s right to speak on controversial issues in the classroom? Must they get prior permission from you? What if they insist on speaking on a controversial subject, what do you do?
8) What precautions and guidelines have you provided to your students and employees about using social media?
9) How do you instruct teachers and support staff to report child abuse cases? Have you or your staff report any child abuse cases this school year? If so, were you satisfied with the outcome(s)?
10) Is copyright an issue at your school? If so, what are the issues and how do you enforce copyright laws?
11) How do you inform parents of their rights to inspect their child’s student records? When
do you inform them of their rights to inspect their child’s records?
12) Describe your school safety plan. How does the plan address bomb threats, lockdowns and other safety drills? What other safety issues are included in your school safety plan?
13) How do you inform and practice the school safety plan with the teachers, students and parents of the school ?
14) How and when do you inform you parents and school community of the Adequate Yearly Progress including school grades, testing results, and student achievement?
15) Your question and principals/supervisor response
16) Your question and principals/supervisor response
17) Your question and principals/supervisor response
18) Your question and principals/supervisor response
Part B: Your Reaction to the Interview – You must answer each of the three questions with a well-defined paragraph or more for each question.
1. What did you learn from this assignment about the importance of school law in your principal’s/supervisor’s position?
2. What do you think is the most important role of a school principal? Explain.
3. How do you perceive the tasks of an administrator after talking to your principal/supervisor?
Principal Interview Paper Format:
· Title Page per NSU format
2. Page 2 – Describe your school using these descriptors:
3. a) Name of school, b) City, County, and State; c) Location of School – i) Inner City or ii) Urban or iii) Suburban; d) Number of students on Free and Reduced Lunch ____; e) Racial Composition of School – ____% black ___% white ___Hispanic ___Oriental ___Native American;
4. Page 3 thru the end of the 18thquestion/answer. Type each question and the response under each question.
5. Last Page – Reaction to the Interview is the heading for this section. Type each question and your response under each question.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more