Trend Analysis – Use Raleigh North Carolina
In a 4–5-page paper, use the Financial Trend Monitoring System to identify financial factors affecting the financial solvency of a state, local, or nonprofit agency. You may choose a new agency to analyze or use one of the agencies you looked at in a previous assignment. Using the financial factors from Table 7.1, pick 2–3 factors and conduct a trend analysis.
1. Evaluate selected financial factors by analyzing financial data over at least the last five years. Title this section Trend Analysis.
. See Table 7.1 Factors Affecting Financial Condition for a list of financial factors.
· Create a table/chart with each factor indicating the direction of the trend. Title this section Data Analysis.
· Justify your table/chart for each factor by writing a brief evaluation of the trend. Title this section Trend Evaluation.
· Develop and explain a policy statement based on your findings to manage areas of concern. Title this section Policy Statement.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Include an Introduction and Conclusion in the 4–5 page count. Your cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, the
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more