Must Define all the term below and explain ‘strength’ and ‘weakness’ of every term on 25+ words. You can see the sample of one below.
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES OF RESEARCH METHODS
(see sample on page 2)
Partial view of a ‘model’ submission
1) It is the most effective and reliable method to determine cause and effect relationship.
2) High degree of control over the variables yields results that have high internal validity.
3) Effects of different levels of the same independent variables can be studied and compared. For example; Manipulation of IV indicates cause and effect relationship.
Increased control and accurate measurement.
Standardized procedures; replication is possible.
1) The strong control a researcher has on the variables result in low external validity of the results, as they cannot be generalized because of the strong control in experimental settings.
2) Experimenter and selection biases may yield wrong conclusions.
For example; a weakness is that if the experiment isn’t designed well, the resulting data may be useless.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more