How can I maximize my points on discussion assignments?
1. Read the prompt carefully.
2. Exceed the minimum word count of 550-650 words (with the exception of discussion 1).
3. Read/view any and all article links and embedded videos in the prompt, if applicable.
4. Answer all the questions included in the prompt and support your claims with reference/s
to the reading/s.
5. Use details and examples from your own life and the world around you to connect the
course material with personal and current events.
6. Utilize the appropriate terminology and concepts learned in class via the required
readings, videos (if applicable) plus any articles or sources you find on your own that
exemplify your point.
7. Support your statements, claims and opinions.
8. Spell-check. Grammar-check. Use proper punctuation and capitalization. Utilize
9. Respond to at least two posts made by your peers. Make sure your responses are
thoughtful, intelligent and contribute to the ongoing dialogue.
10. Plan ahead and manage your time wisely.
Use this information as a check-list for each and every discussion post you submit.
Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.