Post your interpretation of this week’s readings.
For this week’s assignment, write a total of 4 full length pages that address each of the works assigned, as well as each of the questions below:
1. Please discuss how you feel the literature of this period has changed from the literature of the previous 2 eras.
2. Discuss the character of Deer Slayer. Is he heroic? Is he realistic?
3. Why do you think Cooper decided to tell stories that portray his protagonist as a white man who was raised by American Indians? Do you think this plot structure could have altered the public’s view of American Indians?
4. Given the time period in which this text came out, there are racist elements; please discuss two scenes where racism is apparent.
5. Discuss the naming of the protagonist by the dying American Indian; what is your interpretation of this scene?
6. Discuss how Irving’s “Rip Van Winkle” focuses upon the Revolutionary War.
7. What is the symbolism behind Winkle falling asleep for so many years and missing the war?
8. Do any characters represent Britian?
9. What is your interpretation of Winkle’s wife?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more