The purpose of the proposal is to present a solution to the problem you identified early in our course. Building off of our previous assignments, especially the feasibility report, the proposal offers a solution to an identified problem, and attempts to persuade readers to accept a particular course of action.
Memo cover page
Table of contents
List of figures
Executive summary (single-spaced)
Introduction with purpose statement
Discussion section: Problem, Solution, Context.
Organize the report by subheadings relevant to the proposal
Conclusion that ends memorably and reiterates main points
APA references page
RESEARCH: A minimum of five (5) credible sources are required
· 6-8 pages (does not include memo, title page, table of contents, list of figures, or references page)
· Double-spaced (although proposals are sometimes single-spaced, this course will utilize double-spacing for the sake of consistency)
· Times New Roman, 12 pt. font
· 1 inch margins
· Page numbers
· In-text citations and references page in APA format
· A minimum of two (2) visual aids (at least one (1) table, graph, flow chart, timeline, or illustration created by student, and one (1) that can be inserted from a source with appropriate APA reference)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more