1. Write a 1000-word (four-page) essay in which you develop a clear rhetorical focus regarding this question: Do people have the responsibility to think critically and act ethically? What is a rhetorical focus?
2. Use the White Rose Group as a vehicle to help you ponder the essay topic; learn if they thought critically and acted ethically–and paid the consequences for doing both. You will need to research who they were on the Internet. Helpful Sources:
3. Explain which–if any–of the lessons in Timothy Snyders 2017 book On Tyranny that you think the White Rose Group practiced.
4. Explain which of the Common Logical Fallacies below–if any–that the White Rose Group may have linked to the Third Reich (the Nazis) and how these fallacies may have caused the White Rose Group to oppose the Third Reich actively. And â€¦ consider if the White Rose Group is also guilty of fallacious thinking; did they fully understand the consequences of their actions: execution via the guillotine (they were decapitated)?
5. Quoting: In addition to Snyders book use four sources to help you explain who the White Rose Group was and to support your thesis. You may use any sources you choose including the sources listed above: the fallacies source and the sources for the White Rose Group. Part 2: Peer Evaluations due Sunday at 11:59 PM (50 Points) Respond to four of your peers postings; for each response for a total of 500 words (two pages). How should you respond? Compare your peers thinking regarding this assignment to your own thinking; in each evaluation quote your peer briefly agreeing or disagreeing with how he or she thinks and provide logical reasons as to why but be respectful compassionate and courteous. And â€¦ if someone evaluates your work respond! In your response dont just write “thank you for evaluating my work” or something like that–demonstrate that you have read the evaluation and considered it carefully.
Requirements: 1000 | .doc file
“White Rose: German Anti-Nazi Group” by Michael Ray Encyclopaedia Brittanica”Holocaust Resistance: The White Rose – A Lesson in Dissent” by Jacob G. Hornberger Jewish Virtual Library”The Secret Student Group That Stood Up to the Nazis” by Erin Blakemore Smithsonian”75 years since the White Rose siblings were killed for resisting Hitler” by Julius Haswell The Local “White Rose: German Anti-Nazi Group” by Michael Ray Encyclopaedia Brittanica “Holocaust Resistance: The White Rose – A Lesson in Dissent” by Jacob G. Hornberger Jewish Virtual Library “The Secret Student Group That Stood Up to the Nazis” by Erin Blakemore Smithsonian “75 years since the White Rose siblings were killed for resisting Hitler” by Julius Haswell The Local Ad Hominem Strawman Argument Appeal to Ignorance False Dilemma Slippery Slope Fallacy Circular Argument Hasty Generalization Red Herring Fallacy Tu Quoque Causal Fallacy Fallacy of Sunk Costs Appeal to Authority Equivocation Appeal to Pity Bandwagon Fallacy
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more